Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Worm Farm

I have been on holiday for a month (lucky me!) and now I am back I have finally got a worm farm.

I couldn't be happier to get worms!

I have been struggling to make myself take the vegetable scraps to the compost bin which is up the garden steps behind the garage ; a bit of a hike, especially in winter. My solution has been to purchase a small worm farm that can live out the kitchen door next to the rubbish bin. Isn't that great!?

I purchased my Can-o-Worms and the worms crucial to the process from Pottsbury farm - so easy : a quick email, an easy transfer of money by internet banking and before I knew it I was a proud owner of a fully functional, convenient and rather attractive composting solution!

Go on, you know you want worms too . . . !

No comments: